The top 15 email signature banner examples
Your organization uses advertising, events, and press to promote new products, services, and marketing messages. Whatever your aims, the email signature channel can prove instrumental in achieving them when you include a promotional banner. The email signature banner is often placed under the rest of the signature but appears above the disclaimer.
What is an email signature banner?
An email signature banner is a strip of graphical detail often placed below the contact details. It’s used to showcase new content such as white papers, highlighting special offers or attendance at trade shows. It also helps to promote your company, increasing your brand awareness and helps with lead generation.
Email signature banner examples
The email signature examples presented below use promotional banners to give these organizations' marketing activities a valued boost. Read on to discover some of the best email signature banner templates.
1. An eye-catching email banner: an example of a signature template to promote a new furniture range.
2. An email signature banner is used here to promote railway travel. This is likely part of a wider email signature marketing campaign.
3. An email signature banner that’s suitably cryptic enough to entice a recipient to learn more about the product offering.
4. This email signature template uses a banner to announce important company news to email recipients.
5. This email signature design has a promotional banner showcasing the fact that the organization will be exhibiting at a tradeshow.
6. An email marketing banner that forms part of this hotel’s corporate branding in this email signature example.
7. This email signature banner lets recipients know about a new range of products available for purchase. It’s placed just below the company logo and social media icons.
8. The email banner in this signature uses multiple web links and images to get a recipient’s attention. It’s one of the best email signature banner examples for use by the travel industry.
9. This email signature example uses a strong promotional banner with graphical elements and numerous award logos.
10. The promotional banner is the primary graphical element of this email signature.
11. The promotional email banner in this signature design links to a registration page for an upcoming event.
12. An important part of this software company’s branding is used in the promotional banner in this email signature example.
13. The promotional banner is the dominant section of this email signature, showcasing a new technology solution.
14. The banner in this signature promotes what the organization does, to any email recipient.
15. Winning some big corporate awards is the main theme of this email signature banner example.
Make your email signature banner size work
While there’s no perfect email signature banner size that works for every person and every claim client, most should be responsive. This means that it should change according to the recipient’s device or screen size.
This can easily be done with email signature software, but when adding an image of a particular size, there’s no telling how it might end up until you’ve tested it quite rigorously.
If you wish to size your email signature banner appropriately, there are a number of online tools that you can use, such as TinyPic, that will be able to help. If you’re a little more technically inclined, something as simple as Paint should suffice, however, Adobe Photoshop is always a great choice.
Bear in mind that if you use an image editor, and not an email signature software, you lose the ability to change and adapt your signature easily. This is one of the hallmarks of email signature software.
Email signature banners made easy
If you’re looking for a way to take the pain out of managing your email signature banners, we’re here to help!
Exclaimer simplifies the process of updating signatures for every user in your organization.