The top 10 festive Christmas email signature templates
Is your company planning on running a special offer over Christmas? Hosting a festive event? Releasing a new product? Then a festive Christmas email signature template at the bottom of your message is the perfect place to promote your seasonal offerings.
Many companies tend to inform their customers of their Christmas opening hours and offerings by posting on social media, sending a marketing email, or adding a banner to their website. However, you can reach more people by displaying this information in a Christmas email footer.
Every email your employees sends is an opportunity to make your customers aware of what you’re doing over the festive season. For example, letting your customers know when you’re open is important for countries celebrating Christmas. A Christmas signature is also perfect for promoting special offers or events you might host throughout December.
Examples of Christmas email signature templates
Whether you prefer to keep it simple or go all out with your design, there are many different ways you can add a festive feel to your signature. Check out our top 10 Christmas email signature templates below for all the inspiration you need.
1. This design uses a variety of festive imagery to share a “Merry Christmas” message.
2. Christmas is often a time for organizations to do special promotions. If you don’t want to change your signature template too much, you can simply add some text highlighting the fact that you have a seasonal offer.
3. This Christmas email signature template has gone for a more abstract theme, looking more like a watercolor painting. This advanced design is often only possible using email signature software. You can then do something like change standard social media icons into baubles, stars, and snowflakes to create a festive design.
4. Christmas parties are very popular during the festive season. This internal email signature template reminds employees about a forthcoming Christmas party. This type of email signature template is perfect if you work in a large organization or have staff working from different locations.
5. If you use a photo in your email signature, add a Santa hat above the image. If you don’t use photos, put a Santa hat on your company logo instead. This is a great way to add some fun to your standard email signature design.
6. This signature template uses a Christmas-themed marketing banner highlighting a video for recipients to watch.
7. Some companies don’t like to use overt Christmas imagery in their email signature templates. If this is the case, consider using a winter/summer theme depending on where you’re based.
8. This design uses a winter theme using pine trees (representing Christmas trees) to make the festive footer stand out in a recipient’s inbox.
9. This signature uses various elements linked to the Christmas season, such as pine needles, snow, holly, and stars. These work with traditional email signature elements such as contact details, social media icons, headshot photos, and legal disclaimers.
10. This Christmas email signature template uses a simple banner without changing other signature elements.
Other Christmas email signature tips
When creating a Christmas footer for corporate emails, consider the following:
Build with mobiles in mind
Check if the Christmas email signature template is mobile-friendly. Make the font size larger for easy reading on mobile devices. Font sizes should be at least 12 points for emails viewed on mobile devices. Still, if you’re using an off-the-shelf email signature template, this may require some tinkering with settings before sending out the email signatures in bulk (e.g., increasing the font size).
Make it easy to read
Keep the email signature font readable for all ages in your audience. If you’re using a white or light-colored background, avoid dark fonts or thin lines as they can be challenging to read on a screen.
Stay within your brand guidelines
Remember to ensure your Christmas signature follows your corporate branding and logo. Just because the design will have a festive theme doesn’t mean you can forget about consistency and your brand guidelines. It’s okay if you decide to switch up some colors here and there (a classic red background with green text might look nice), but don’t try anything too crazy like using flashing lights!
Keep it simple
When it comes down to it, you want to create a Christmas email signature that’s fun and festive but not too over-the-top. Keep it simple and avoid cluttering your message with too much text or images.
Update your template after Christmas
Don’t forget to update your email signature design once the Christmas season is over. You’d be surprised at the number of people who do not update their signatures after December.
For more tips, view our article on The Top 10 Festive Christmas Email Tips.
Using Exclaimer for email signature management
For a quick and easy way to add promotional banners to all of your users’ email signatures, use a dedicated email signature management solution from Exclaimer. We have several products that allow you to manage all users’ signatures centrally and add a different promotional banner for each department.
Linkable promotional banners
If your company runs a special offer or hosts a Christmas event, you can promote it by adding a banner to your email signature. Exclaimer allows you to add dynamic, linkable promotional banners that will display on all devices, including mobiles. You can even implement rotating banners to showcase a variety of Christmas-themed messaging.
Schedule a campaign
Another great feature of Exclaimer is the ability to schedule Christmas email signatures within a time-and-date range. Therefore, this is perfect for Christmas promotions, as it ensures that the signature is not applied after the promotion has ended. It will automatically switch back to your standard email signature. And you’ll also have access to analytics dashboards to see which Christmas signature designs perform the best.
Add text to show opening hours
Whether you’re closed or open over the Christmas holidays, it’s easy to inform your customers using features within Exclaimer. You can easily add a simple line of text to your signature to showcase when you are open over the festive season.
Start supercharging your email signature templates
By taking inspiration from these email signature templates, you’ll easily be able to create the best email signature designs possible.
And to turbo-boost your email signatures, unleash the power of Exclaimer.